Delicious And Nutritious Snack Ideas For Women’s Day Celebration At Work
International women’s day is celebrated on the march 8th every year. This is the time when we need to take a moment to truly consider and thank the women around us and what better way to do than to give them the break they deserve by treating them to delicious snacks. It can be pretty hard to eat healthy at work but that does not make them impossible. Carefully selecting snacks and tweaking up recipes with the best healthy alternatives can help you achieve exactly what you are searching for. So this women’s day, treat your female colleagues with these tasty and nutritious snacks at work:
1. Nut Platter: you can never go wrong with the nut platter, get a bowl platter and add in different varieties of nuts, they can be raw, seasoned, smoked, roasted, or even baked. You will surely find the ladies not leaving the break room.
2. Popcorn: How fancy does this sound? The best part about it is, it literally takes just a few minutes to put together. Pop some kernels on your stove and once that's all set, add in some olive oil, Pecorino Romano cheese, freshly ground black pepper, and salt. Voilá!
3. Feta Cheese On Pita: as the name suggests this is easy to make, just lather on some feta cheese on pita bread and bake them till golden and there you have it. They taste great with dips like hummus or guac.
4. Chocolates: as simple as it sounds, it is equally loved by all. Get your hands on some premium healthy chocolates to give around in your office.
5. Macarons: these little French pastries can be made with almond flour and eggs. These little shells can be customized in different colors and can be decorated in various ways, so whip out your artistic side on them.
6. Brownies And Cookies: you can never go wrong with these classics, you can either get pre made healthy brownies and cookies or make them with premium ingredients like cocoa powder and chocolates. If you opt to bake them, try replacing the all-purpose flour with healthier versions like almond flour or coconut flour.
7. Chicken Parm Rolls: Think of these as miniature chicken parmesan sandwiches with nicer bread and creamier sauce. They'll be gone before you even get a chance to put them on the table.
8. Strawberry Mousse: with some fresh cream and strawberry puree you can make these light and airy dessert that will feel you satisfied and refreshed.
9. Pinwheel Sandwiches: With their distinctly antique swirls, pinwheel sandwiches remain popular. The best thing is that you can customize these with countless filling combinations. The sky is the limit as long as you stick to the basic formula and use sandwich wrap as the main ingredient.
10. Peanut Butter Protein Balls: When you need a little energy boost, these peanut butter bites will give you new life. These can be munched on in between work hours and can keep you going all day.